Wednesday 25 April 2012

South Bank Photographs











These are photographs that I captured on South Bank in London. I captured these images because my theme is to do with travel and landmarks, the London eye and bridge are well known landmarks in London and they represent London. For my final outcome I am going to be mainly including images of London and the famous landmarks. The photograph at the top is of a girl sitting underneath the London eye and also a lamp post that you would see all over central London, I think that this image creates a interesting scene as it shows the girl in focus and then has the London eye and lamp post slightly blurred in the background taking up most of the image. I also captured photographs of transport vehicles that are common in London and also signs and a policeman, policemen are very common in London and represent London, they could be seen as a live landmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment