Sunday 24 June 2012

T.I Paper Trailer Album Cover


This is the album cover of an american rapper T.I. This album cover is quite plain but is made up of different layers of paper which relates back to the album title 'Paper Trail'. The first thought that came into my head when I looked at this album cover was paper as that is the material used to create the cover.

I think that the artist who created this album cover was very creative and used a good technique of relating the album title to the album cover, it is made up of different types of paper to make the portrait image T.I's face. It looks like the artist has ripped up a load of paper and dropped them where it then has formed the image of T.I's face. It also could be represent the bits of paper being parts of a puzzle or a paper trail hence the album name and then it all coming together to create T.I's face.

Personally I like this album cover a lot because of the creativity that went into it to relate the image and the album name together. I especially like the way the ripped up pieces of paper create the portrait of T.I. This album cover and album is one of my favourites and I think the illustrator has done an extremely good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment